Le immagini sono solo di riferimento.
Vedere Specifiche di prodotto per i dettagli del prodotto.
Power Switch/Driver 1:1 N-Channel 3A 6-DSBGA
• Input Voltage Range: 0.65 V to 3.6 V
– RON = 9.2 mΩ at VIN = 3.6 V
– RON = 9.2 mΩ at VIN = 1.8 V
– RON = 10.2 mΩ at VIN = 1 V
– RON = 13.1 mΩ at VIN = 0.65 V
• 3-A Maximum Continuous Switch Current
• Quiescent Current, IQ,VIN = 29 µA at VIN = 3.6 V
• Low Control Input Threshold Enables 1.5-, 1.8-, 2.5-, or 3.3-V Logic
• Controlled Slew Rate
– tR = 97 µs at VIN = 3.6 V (TPS22925Bx)
– tR = 810 µs at VIN = 3.6 V (TPS22925Cx)
• Reverse Current Blocking (When Disabled)
• Quick Output Discharge (QOD) (TPS22925B and TPS22925C only)
• Wafer Chip Scale Package:
– 0.9 mm x 1.4 mm, 0.5-mm Pitch, 0.4-mm Height
• ESD Performance Tested per JESD 22
– 2-kV HBM and 1-kV CDM
The TPS22925 product family consists of four devices: TPS22925B, TPS22925BN, TPS22925C,
and TPS22925CN. Each device is a 9-mΩ, singlechannel load switch with a controlled slew rate.
The devices contain an N–channel MOSFET that can operate over an input voltage range of 0.65 V to 3.6 V and can support a maximum continuous current of 3 A. This continuous current enables the devices to be used across multiple designs and end equipments. Each of the TPS22925 devices provides reverse current blocking when disabled allowing for power supply protection and power multiplexing capabilities.
The controlled rise time for the device greatly reduces inrush current caused by large bulk load capacitances, thereby reducing or eliminating power supply droop. When operating with an input voltage of 3.6 V, the TPS22925Bx devices feature a 97 μs rise time and the TPS22925Cx devices feature an 810 μs rise time.
The TPS22925 family of devices can help reduce the total solution size by offering an optional integrated, 150-Ω pull–down resistor for quick output discharge (QOD) when the switch is turned off. Each of the TPS22925 devices is available in a 0.9 mm × 1.4 mm, 0.5-mm pitch, 0.4-mm height 6–pin wafer chip scale package (WCSP) allowing for smaller, more integrated designs. The WCSP and 9 mΩ of onresistance allow use in space constrained, battery powered applications. The device is characterized for operation over the free–air temperature range of –40°C to +105°C.
Request a quote TPS22925BNYPHR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS22925BNYPHR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for TPS22925BNYPHR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.